Fernie Fall Fair
Wildsight Elk Valley is once again hosting the Fernie Fall Fair and we’re celebrating with a festival that is as unique as our community! The Fernie Fall Fair is a grassroots public event that encourages people to bridge rural and urban living through enjoying locally grown food.
It is their goal to showcase healthy, farmstead living and promote the importance and achievability of sustainable food production in the Elk Valley. Get your taste buds ready for the Blue Ribbon competitions — pies, cakes, preserves, and bread bragging rights will be contested for.
Fernie’s favorite Sunday event, the Fernie Mountain Market, and its amazing vendors will be providing the best of the harvest for you to take home!
Join them for the Fernie Fall Fair at Rotary Park (6th A Ave) where all sorts of fun will be happening from 10am-2pm on September 10th, 2023.
What is there to do at the Fall Fair?
- Peruse the Fall Fair entries and be inspired at all the amazing things Fernie-ites make
- Put in a bid at the Pie Auction
- Enter the Cake Walk and try and win yourself a cake
- Stock up on locally grown produce at the Mountain Market
- Taste something yummy at one of the food trucks
- Explore the unique artisans at the Mountain Market
Visit the Wildsight Elk Valley website for more details.