Wednesday Socials - Brass Monkey Band
The Wednesday Socials are back! This free community event welcomes everyone to Station Square to enjoy live music and be social.
This week they welcome: Brass Monkey Band
Brass Monkey is a seven piece professional rock and pop band with a full brass section. A high energy dance and party music group with an extensive play list of favourite covers ranging from The Beatles, Chicago, Powder Blues, Stevie Wonder and Huey Lewis and the News. (Set List Available on Request) The members of Brass Monkey bring years of talent, touring and entertaining crowds: one nighters, concerts, dances and festivals all over Canada and for some members, the world.
The beverage garden will be stocked with Fernie Brewing Beer, Lonetree Cider and BC wine. Make sure to bring your ID in order to get a wristband for 19+ attendees.
The event starts at 5:30pm with Opening Act, food trucks and craft activities for the kids.
Brass Monkey Band will go on at 6:30pm.
Things to know before you go:
- If feeling under the weather please do not attend.
- Wristbands for 19+ attendees. You must have a wristband to have a drink so you must bring ID. There is a limit on the numbers in the beer garden, once we reach capacity no more wristbands will be given out.
- No dogs in the beer garden.
- No outside alcohol is allowed.
- Lawn chairs are welcome.
- Parents must be monitored by their kids! Make sure to stick together!
- If not adhering to the rules. They have the right to remove you from the festival.
Visit the Fernie Arts Station website for more details.