Intermediate Intensive Pottery Wheel Course
Meet the pottery wheel with this comprehensive introduction to throwing! Join our pottery studio manager and instructor Caroline in this multi-week course where you'll learn the basics of creating functional vessels on the potter's wheel. Please note the following:
- This course takes place on Monday evenings from 7:00-9:30 and is over the course of 4 weeks, If you cannot attend a class it cannot be made up. Therefore they recommend you plan to attend each class in order to get the complete picture.
- This course offers an intensive approach and the primary focus is comprehensive learning. Due to the nature of this approach we do not guarantee finished pieces.
- You will be supplied with tools, clay and all materials needed!
- This course is for adults of all ages however it is not suitable for children.
- Throughout the course of this program you will learn throwing, trimming and glazing and will be able to work in their studio independently after completion.
- All prospective new annual members MUST complete this course unless they have previous pottery experience.
This course takes place from 7:00 to 9:30pm on Monday evenings! The dates are Nov 14th, 21st, 28th and Dec. 5th
Visit the Arts Station website for more information.