The Wednesday Socials are back and we couldn't be more excited! This free community event welcomes everyone to Station Square to enjoy live music and be social.
This week The Lonesome Ace Stringband will be on stage!
The beverage garden will be stocked with Fernie Brewing Beer, Lonetree Cider and BC wine. Make sure to bring your ID in order to get a wristband for 19+ attendees. The event starts at 5.30pm with DJ, food trucks and craft activities for the kids.
Things to know before you go:
- If feeling under the weather please do not attend. Your decisions could impact Fernie greatly. Please make smart choices!
- Please respect people's space. People have different comfort levels with social distancing so please respect everyone's choices.
- Masks are not mandatory but are welcome.
- Wristbands for 19+ attendees. You must have a wristband to have a drink so you must bring ID. There is a limit on the numbers in the beer garden, once they reach capacity no more wristbands will be given out.
- No dogs in the beer garden.
- No outside alcohol is allowed.
- Lawn chairs are welcome.
- Parents must be monitored by their kids! Make sure to stick together!
- If not adhering to the rules. They have the right to remove you from the festival.
- Safe and Fun event! Please remember this is a community event and while they want you to have fun they also want you to be safe.