Ridetheory Specialty Women’s Mountain Bike Clinic – Aerial Skills
Ridetheory and Fernie Alpine Resort have teamed up to bring the community an exclusive women’s adult-specific mountain bike clinic for those looking to gain more skills and confidence on the trails.
Chistine Ma, Ridetheory owner and coach, will specifically work with you and a small group on aerial skills such as; pumping, popping and jumping at the resort which has some of the best mountain bike trails in Canada! The clinic will only be offered to the first 6 people who register. That means, for a full day, you will really get that one-on-one feel with Christine who will provide all of the instruction and coaching!
- Date: July 31st
- Time: 10:30am-4:30pm (1hr lunch break)
Clinic Cost: $189+GST
- A lift ticket or season pass is required and not included in the clinic cost. Discounted lift tickets are available for participants without season passes.
- Who: The clinic is offered to anyone who identifies as a woman (or with the women community) who is 17 years of age and older
- Ability Level: Participants should be an intermediate level or stronger rider who is ready to start developing their aerial skills. The aerial skills themselves will be introduced starting at a beginner level but riders need to be ready to start tackling those skills.
- Registration: Registration is open to a maximum of 6 participants (minimum of 4 participants). Registration details are below.
- Location: The clinic takes place at Fernie Alpine Resort. Meeting place and more details to follow for those who register.
Who is Ridetheory?
Ridetheory runs mountain bike programs here in Fernie, B.C. They offer developmental programs for all ages and abilities with their skilled staff whose emphasis is on having fun while helping those improve their mountain biking skills in order to confidently tackle the trails. Click on the link below to find out more about this rad organization.
Visit the Fernie Alpine Resort website for more information.
Photo by Matt Kuhn