* Masks are now required in the building *
Rachel Behan and Heather Senior offer funky arts based projects, with chilled out vibes! A new project each week, each with valuable creative learning outcomes.
- The workshops are suitable for kids aged K-G6
- Full and Half day options available: 10am-12:30pm and/or 1pm-3:30pm (lunch break supervised, bring a packed lunch)
- Half day $28, full day $56 per child
- All activities take place at the Arts Station
- All arts supplies are provided
Both Rachel and Heather have a number of years experience in child care, creative workshops and activity leading and the project is supported by the Arts Station.
If you have any questions, please contact the Arts Station on firstname.lastname@example.org 250-423-4842.
Cancellation requests must be received by the Wednesday prior by 3pm. Pre-payment is required.
A disclaimer form must be provided for each child/group of siblings. They MUST have an up-to-date emergency contact number.
Please note, if you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, please do not attend the camp. They can provide refunds in this circumstance. You are attending at your own risk. They are following all government protocols, but cannot 100% guarantee safety from exposure. If you are high risk, please consider staying home.