Kootenay River Rafting Expedition
Three incredible days of paddling 50km along the Kootenay River through the Candian Rockies with Mountain High Adventures.
Meeting at Canal Flats near Invermere, we’ll put in at the Kootenay National Park before we tackle three different sections of the river. On class 2 & 3 rapids this trip is suitable for first time rafters or adventure seeker junkies! Contact us to upgrade to an inflatable kayak and paddle next to our rafters!
Two dates; limited availability:
- Friday 27th of September 2019 – Sunday 29th of September 2019
- Friday 4th of October 2019 – Sunday 6th of October 2019
- Ages 6+
- Class 2 & 3 rapids
- 3 days, 2 nights
- Quality river gear
- Meals (day one: lunch and dinner, day two: ALL, day three: breakfast and lunch)
- Transport to and from Canal Flats to the river
- Experienced and knowledgable guide
- Photography package
What you need to bring:
- Change of clothing
- Thermal layers
- Personal dry bag
- Sleeping ba, mat and pillow
- Adult: $899
- Youth (6-15): $649
- Kayak upgrade: $1099
- Prices are excluding GST
Call or email to book - 250-423-5008 or toll-free 1-877-423-4555 or firstname.lastname@example.org.