3rd Annual Elk Valley Ultra 50km & Relay
Fernie's high-vert, beautiful and challenging ultra, is back once again. Utilising some of the best, beautiful and backcountry trails, this race promises an amazing race experience, in the mountain town of Fernie, BC.
Sold out for 2019.
50km Solo, 2 or 3 Person Relay, enjoying a wide variety of terrain, including steep and rewarding high alpine climbs, back-country routes, old growth forest, flowy provincial park trails and rewarding views throughout the valley. With 95% single track.
Starting and finishing in the Annex Park next to the Elk River, racers will climb Mt. Fernie, pick their way over to Windy Pass, catch a glimpse of Island Lake Lodge, climb and descend some of Fernie's most infamous bike trails, cruise the Provincial Park, hit the outskirts of Fernie Alpine Resort and cruise home via Mushroom Head/Red Sonja. With cold beer and the cold Elk River awaiting your arrival back to base.
- Elk Valley Ultra awesome shirt by Giv'er Shirtworks
- Finish Line Meal catered by Good Grub's Food Truck
- Finish Line Beer from Fernie Brewing Co
- NEW for 2019! Fantastic Finishers medals and Top 3 Trophies for all categories by Wild Wolves
- Eno Hammock Lounge by Presenting sponsor Elevation Showcase
- NEW for 2019! FREE Photography downloads by Raven Eye Photography
- Draw Prizes galore
- Entry fee also includes a donation to the Fernie Trails Alliance to go towards Fernie's amazing trail network
We have amazing local and not-so-local sponsors. Our amazing top dogs for the EVU are Elevation Showcase, Giv' Er Shirt Works, Fernie Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic and Evolution Fernie BC. See all our fantastic supporters, here - http://www.stagleaprunning.com/partners/
WANT TO BE KEPT IN THE LOOP?
Join our Mailing List, here - http://www.stagleaprunning.com/ (scroll to bottom of page), to stay up to date on all things Stag Leap.