Bridge Bistro's Easter Brunch
Brunch: 10am – 1pm
Regular menu only after 1pm
THIS AND MORE ON THE MENU
- Fresh baked bread and pastries
- Eggs Benedict with ham, smoked salmon or vegetarian, Bacon and Sausages, Home style hash browns, Scrambled Eggs with Chives and Cheddar, French toast with Berry Compote, Kiddie Pancakes with Maple syrup
- Caesar Salad, House Cabbage Salad, Quinoa Salad
- Moroccan Spiced Duck Wings, Egg Halves with mayo and shrimp, Smoked salmon, Vegetable platter, Cheeses and Cold Cuts
- Teriyaki Salmon, Homemade Clam Chowder, Oven baked Chicken Thighs, Slow cooked Beef Stuffed Yorkie's with Horse Radish Aioli,
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin with Green Pepper Demi Glaze
A selection of homemade desserts and everyone’s favorite: Chocolate Fountain with marshmallows and fruits!
Tea & Coffee included. Reservations Highly Recommended. Call (250)-423-3002 to reserve.
Seniors (65+): $21
Kids 6-12 yrs.: $12
Kids 5 and under FREE
(Taxes and gratuities extra)