Cultural Saturdays: Kids Make Art
Come to the Arts Station for a fun day of crafting with Nadia!
A full day of creativity on Saturdays. Lots of fun and great way for your child to develop different arts skills!
- The workshops are suitable for kids aged 5-12
- Full and Half day options available: 9am-12pm and/or 1pm-4pm (lunchbreak supervised, bring a packed lunch – please note, we ask for a nut free environment)
- Half day $28, full day $56 per child
- All activities take place at the Arts Station
- All arts supplies are provided
Nadia Logist Navarro has been teaching violin and music to kids and adults for many years. She has been teaching arts & crafts classes to groups of kids since 2011 in the summer camps & homeschooling programs that she and her husband have developed.
If you have any questions, please contact the Arts Station on email@example.com, 250-423-4842 or drop in to see us at 601 – 1st Avenue, Fernie.
- Refunds requests must be made via Eventbrite booking portal.
- Refund requests will only be accepted 7 days prior to the workshop.
- Only fully paid children will be allowed to stay for the workshop.
- Children must arrive with a parent or carer and be picked up by a parent or carer, unless a different agreement is made in writing with the Arts Station in advance.
- Children will not be allowed to stay for the workshop if we do not have a signed waiver and emergency contact info.
- These rules are made to make sure we provide the highest standard of care for your children. Your cooperation is very much appreciated.
Adult Cultural Saturday program also available check it out here.