It is year three of the annual gathering of Gillbillies!
Gillbilly is two full days of music and fun hosted by the The Old Type Music Society. A perfect mix of old-time music, jamming, food, good times and plenty of free time for fishing on the Elk River. Not into fishing? bring your bike, hike or do some busking downtown in beautiful Fernie, BC. More information about the schedule and format here.
The weekend will feature two concerts at the Arts Station, *NEW* a Square Dance! plus informal workshops on fishing, river bugs, picking, hosted jams, and great food! All of this will take place in scenic downtown Fernie.
$110 per person weekend Pass includes:
• Mashed Potato Minger & Saturday Taco Bar
• Gillbilly enamel mug
• Both evening concerts at The Arts Station (Friday Sept. 28 & 29)
• Hosted and spontaneous jams downtown
• Informal music and fishing workshops at the Arts Station and other downtown venues
• Time to fish, bike, hike and relax in this charming BC town
$95 per person Youth Weekend Pass (age 12-16):
• Includes everything in the standard weekend pass. Note: There is no childcare, nor are the programs designed for youth, so if your tween/teen is able to focus and play along with adults they are more than welcome to come. All youth MUST be accompanied by a registered adult.