Fernie Snowmobile Festival
SLEDFEST WEEKEND EVENTS
Feb 16 – 18th, 2018
Thunderstruck Film & Fundraiser Dinner
Friday February 16th
Griz Bar at Fernie Alpine Resort, Doors 6pm
Tickets for the Fernie Thunderstruck Film Night and Fundraiser Dinner are now on sale! Whiskey Bourbon BBQ ribs with all the fixings, the latest Thunderstruck Films playing on the big screen, Team Riders, and some amazing auction and raffle prizes with 150 of your best sled friends at the legendary Griz Bar…. sounds like a pretty great Friday night to me! Event: Feb 16th. Tickets $50, available at our trailhead kiosks this weekend or message us for alternate methods of purchase.
Corbin Vintage Poker Ride
Saturday February 17th
Corbin Staging Area, registration 10am
Bring out your best vintage ride for our annual Corbin Vintage Sled Poker Ride event! Registration starts at 10AM at the staging area. Poker hands are $20 each or $40 for three hand. CASH prizes. High hand, Low hand, and Mystery Hand. Trophies for Vintage, Pre-1988, Rat Rod, Best Restored, and Best Original, and Judges Choice. Silent Auction. Chili and a Bun with pop available.
Fernie Snow Drags
Saturday February 17th
1800 Railway Ave, races start at 11am
Admission $10, Youth under 14 FREE
Come on out for one of Fernie’s fastest and loudest events of the year! Watch as racers battle it out on a prepared snow track with specialized, high performance snowmobiles in head to head competition! Races start at 11AM. Food Services available on site.
Contact Spenser for more information: 250-946-8965
1. Stock: Stock engine, exhaust pipe, susp, &track, Minor clutch mods ok and can allowed. Pump gas only.
2. Improved: Internal engine porting, pipes, reeds two chassis mods IE: Rolled chaincase lightweight suspension.
3. Mountain: Run what you brung. Must fit cc size for class must have a minimum 1.5” lug track. Big bores must run in appropriate class (ie. 860 runs in 900 mountain)
4. Turbo Stock: Stock Sled with aftermarket turbo kit installed. 2 Chassis mods allowed. IE rolled chaincase/suspension changes. Lightweight hoods and or seats are allowed. Big Bores also allowed.
5. Turbo Mnt: Anything with a turbo goes except for N02.
6. Open Mod: Anything goes.
7. Safety: All sleds must have working kill switch, snowflap, clutch guard, Rubber tracks only and no traction devices on any sled.
8. Technical Inspections: All sleds must be inspected prior to setting the class. The Race committee reserves the right to perform engine compression tests/ port inspection on stock, improved and mountain top three sleds in all classes.