Fernie Breastfeeding Mamas! at Fernie Heritage Libary
Breastfeeding Mamas! is a peer support group for breastfeeding moms and pregnant women wish to breastfeed.
Our Topics rotate each month and include:
- Benefits of Breastfeeding
- Bringing Baby Home, Breastfeeding and the whole family
- Overcoming Difficulties and Celebrating milestones
- Family Nutrition, Weaning and Extended Breastfeeding
- Babywearing and Breastfeeding
There is always time for questions and 1:1 support at meetings. Meetings are facilitated by experienced breastfeeding moms who have been trained to lead meetings. Facilitators are volunteers.