Take Your Practice Further with Heather Ivany
For the Curious and Serious. The mind is the brain in action, and to understand the workings of the mind, we must first understand the brain. Learn the physiological workings of the human brain and its partner, the nervous system, dissect the conscious and subconscious states of mind, and begin to recognize unconscious patterns and programs. From this understanding you will gain the tools to learn how to guide students into clearer states of receptivity.
Major topics include but are not limited to:
- Belief Systems - Understand the driver behind many of our actions, reactions and life experiences.
- The Human Brain - Learn the physiological workings of the brain and it's partner the nervous system,
- Art of Restoration - Experience the rest of your life with restorative yoga.
- Advanced Yamas and Niyamas - How to teach their essence without sounding preachy or dogmatic.
- Yoga Nidra - This wisdom teaching is a portal into one’s authentic nature.
For more details & registration please visit http://www.heatherivanyyoga.com/events.html.