Island Lake Lodge Winter Dinners, Lunch & Spa
In addition to the popular Lunch & Spa, Island Lake Lodge is now offering you the chance to experience dinner in a spectacular winter wonderland. Enjoy a snowcat ride winding up through the stunning old growth forest. Arriving at the lodge, you will be greeted with the Lizard Range of the Rocky Mountains as a backdrop to your experience. Take time for a snowshoe around the lake or a Nordic ski…or indulge in a sumptuous spa treatment.
Experience dinner in the Ancient Timbers dining room. Great for families or company Christmas parties.
- Available November 25, 2016 through December 23, 2016
- Price: $89/person - Includes 3 course dinner from their culinary team and snowcat transportation to and from the lodge.
- Children 50% off (4-12). Tots (0-3) free.
Ask about overnight stays. Minimums may be required.
- Available: Thursday - Sunday (starting Dec 15, 2016) through the winter season.
- Snowcat ride and lunch - $69 per person. (Spa treatments are extra)
- Children (4-12) 50% off
- Tots (0-3) FREE
For an additional cost you can add a spa treatment to your lunch package. Try the Mountain Man or Cloud 9 treatment for the ultimate head to toe. Take a look at the full winter spa menu for even more options. If you want to go for a little adventure while at the lodge, snowshoes and Nordic skis are available. Snow shoes are $10 and Nordic skis are $15