What to expect from Fernie’s Fernival Festival
Fernival is the best spring party at a ski hill there is, if I do say so myself.
1. The best FREE Live Music Fernie is known for bringing the biggest concert in the Rockies to the region each year. This April with a new twist we’ll get to enjoy tunes from Daniel Wesley from White Rock and The Dudes from Calgary. With Daniel Wesley’s alternative rock and The Dudes with their own blend of “soul music and 90’s distortion,” the best of BC and Alberta will align to put together a rocking concert for all ages.
2. Sunshine & Smiling Faces Of All Ages
3. Surprise Characters This event is in its 6th year and after attending for all 6, I’ve spotted everything from: Glacier Girls
4. Toques & Bathing Suits Sunday is the Coca-Cola Slope Soaker, the true last day of the season sends it off with great costumes, bikinis and brave participants, as they try to ski/ride across our frigid pond. Trust me, this is one of the most fun events you can watch, check it out before heading home for the week!
5. Guaranteed Good Times Guaranteed
6. So this Spring, Stop and Fill Your Life with More Smiles.
Visit Fernie Alpine Resort for the annual Fernival and Slope Soaker and end the ski season Fernie style!